What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by sonjeriff, Oct 27, 2010.

1. sonjeriff

sonjeriff

My computer's graphic card is not that high so not games like devil may cry 4 please. Street fighter worked for me but I have to lower every extra detail. I would be glad if a 2d ps3 game is available though unlikely to be. Anyway, WOW worked fine in my pc so any other games I can play online or offline?

sonjeriff, Oct 27, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. sonjeriff

Nickweb Resident Filmaker Moderator

Running games depends on more than just the graphics card alone.

If you can supply us with some more information on your system, we might be able to help, oh and what type of games you would like to play.

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/ has a free tool you can use to see if your current system can run a game, and if so, how well it will run it.

Nickweb, Oct 27, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. sonjeriff

Drk1lucian NPL 120.0.0.1

You could always try games like Elder Scrolls: Oblivion if you're into the RPG mid-evil hack-and-slash games. F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, and F.E.A.R. Extraction Point are extremely good fps that scare the crap out of you to boot. If I'm not mistaken The Witcher was pretty good as well, and it's another one like Oblivion. Then there's always Diablo II. All of these I ran on a crappy $200 un-altered eMachine that had only about a gig of ram.

Drk1lucian, Jan 27, 2011
  4. sonjeriff

JunLitch

thumbs up on Elder Scrolls

JunLitch, May 25, 2011
  5. sonjeriff

TechGuy

I Like Perfect World Vendetta MMORPG Game

TechGuy, Jul 16, 2011
  6. sonjeriff

Nickweb Resident Filmaker Moderator

I used to play Perfect World International. It stole the best part of a year out of my life, I did make a level 72 Archer out of it though. The account is still active I think.

Going back to the topic though, PWI does have scalable graphics settings, and runs well if you're willing to sacrifice seeing blades of grass sticking up, and lens flares from the sun.

Nickweb, Jul 16, 2011
  7. sonjeriff

Brooks

Yeah guys play the Mario games and these games do not have high graphics and also amuse able so try it and check this out.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
    Brooks, Nov 22, 2011
  8. sonjeriff

currios

League of Legends the graphics are desend but runs almost on every pc.

currios, Sep 29, 2013
  9. sonjeriff

GainT

Amnesia is not really demanding at all, I use it with full settings on a 2 year old laptop with a low NVIDIA chip, GeForce 610M, I think.

Then you have a wide range of RTS games, if that's your thing. Civilization V and Anno 1404 being two of my favorites. Oh and that new one I bought recently, Banished, which is really fun and my kid is fascinated by it.

GainT, May 27, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question