Welcome from a friendly Moderator

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Kristi, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Kristi

Kristi I'm Baaaackkk!! VIP Member

Where are you from? What are your intrests?

I am from Maine, and I enjoy spending as much time as I can with my boyfriend. We try to do a lot together, but sometimes we just can't find the time.

I'm sure there are a lot of things I enjoy, but I can only think of a few: such as: playing games on my boyfriends XBOX learning what I can from him about computers (sometimes I get really confused, and just can't for the life of me understand what he is trying *hard* to tell me) :redface

I like to decorate, and make my living space look different from time to time. *change is good**sometimes*

So, yea...That's a little about me.......soo, how about you guys??

Kristi, Dec 25, 2002
    1. Advertisements

2. Kristi

C-Rolla DSM Parts Pimp

I'm from Bangor Maine.

My Interests are pretty much Cars, Web Design, Cars, Snowboarding, Working out, Music (mostly eurotrash or Hard House) and umm...Girls too :)
    I work at prexar with james, but I wouldn't really say I "work" with james, because James doesn't work. Hehehehe. I dont have any gaming consoles, and I dont have any games on any of my computers. I guess Im just not enough of a geek. Thats pretty much all about me. (I know, i'm boring.)

You know what really sucks? My awesome company makes me work Christmas and I get nothing extra for it. :roll

*This Board Needs More Smileys*

C-Rolla, Dec 25, 2002
    1. Advertisements

3. Kristi

Kristi I'm Baaaackkk!! VIP Member

I'm glad James didn't have to work today. Now if my sweater would hurry and dry and I could get over there I'd be a little happier. Dumb stores make their clothes smell all icky :roll

Kristi, Dec 25, 2002
  4. Kristi

James Photojournalist

I am from Maine also. And obviously computers and gaming are my interests. I also enjoy watching movies, spending time out side and being with my gf. I have my AS degree in Computer Specialtist. I may be going to college for something else though... not sure yet.

I am working on adding a lot of things to the forum.. it's hard to do when I am busy at work... :?

James, Dec 26, 2002
  5. Kristi

XavierYZ

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there too much lovly Dovey on this board AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hehe JK!

My name is XavierYZ(not really)
    I live in Ontario CANADUH
    I am finishing up a MCSE course and hopefully find a job making some good coin

I enjoy computers soo much, soo much that my spare bedroom has no more room for computers, my girlfriend won't let me put a system on the Kitchen Table, I asked if I could put a box under the bed and a montior on the Night STAND next to the bed. She won't let me :(

HAHA

Nah its not that bad, although because of my course load, I do spend alot of time ONLINE.

I have this Obsession! ( I will be going to Computers Anonoymous very soon)

I am not your odrinary Computer Geek, I don't wear glasses with a string around my neck, The Pocket protectors batteries died Long time ago.

I am 6'1 170 lbs Blond hair Green eyes

My new years resolution is to hit the GYM more, I gotta get back in shape, ever since my College course last year I haven't been very Active.

Oh ya and my Birthday is tomorrow

XavierYZ, Jan 8, 2003
  6. Kristi

SwordWielder Master of Swords VIP Member

California

I like computers, but I dont know a whole lot about em. I like movies, I like girls....... I like reading.

SwordWielder, Feb 23, 2003
  7. Kristi

C-Rolla DSM Parts Pimp

I HATE SNOW...I wanna drive my car

C-Rolla, Apr 7, 2003
  8. Kristi

Hubastank MASTA OF MASTA'S

well i have said what i know about me but i could always add more to this bored. hmm, lemmie think..
    well it obvious that i am into computers all hardcore like, i think that i have mentioned me getting my a+ on another bored but i am not too sure, i am probobly one of the younger ones that post here at binarydreams but hey i like it, i enjoy spending the time i can with my girl which really isn't hard for the fact that she has band with me :lol, i like movies, games, and a lot of different music. I just went through this audioslave and trapt phase so i like have both cd's and ever song on each on my comp from the two so you know.

Hubastank, Aug 20, 2003
  9. Kristi

jjjzr

just moved to minnesota on the canadian border around lake of the woods like seeing the eagles fly got disabled by some hazmat on trailer i was pulling for a company laid up with trach tube and breathing probs one of the reasons we moved up here from nc good clean air got 2 princes 17 and 8 one princess 16 in sep born on the 11 aint that some stuff brother got me into puters while i was laid up if he hadn't would have went crazy try to learn everything i can if i can help i will8)

jjjzr, Aug 22, 2003
  10. Kristi

James Photojournalist

I'm sorry to hear about what happend jjjzr. You did find a good hobby though. ;)

James, Aug 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question