Truster Rapport

Discussion in 'Software' started by Grumpy, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy

Not sure how many of you have Truster Rapport on your systems but it is great programme for protecting your sensitive information. My copy was free with HSBC and has blocked countless attempts to gain access to my system and important details.:happy:
    You can tell from my ID that I am not easily pleased.

Grumpy, Sep 27, 2012
    unlock phone likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Grumpy

Maurice Bloody good bloke VIP Member

Most UK banks that have online services recommend this program.

Maurice, Oct 4, 2012
    unlock phone likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Grumpy

Piano

I am a user of Trusteer Rapport( or Trusteer Endpoint Protection). The program is recommended by and downloaded free on my bank's site. I think now this security program is getting very popular around the world, many big corporations/banks seem to be using it to provide and ensure cyber security for their clients. Trusteer is an IBM company, may be in a way the name speaks for a good reputation to start with.
    The pros about Trusteer are that it is so simple and easy to operate for clients, it works in the background hand in hand with other security system on your computer, no slowing down; reports readily available, letting you see clearly what security actions have been taken and on which sites. Seeing its icon in action, I feel more safe going to those protected sites than those which are not.

I cant judge what other similar security programs are as good or better , but I am happy with Trusteer so far.

As an added boost of my confidence in using Trusteer is their great Technical support service. For curiosity and in order to get to know the program better , I fed them with many questions and they replied with amazing speed, efficiency, knowledge and professionalism, no delay. They work 24 hrs and would follow- up after you to make sure your program is running effectively and problem free. Their communication skills has made me feel so involved, and therefore, I am only too glad to come up here to recommend Trusteer to those who need it.

The Chrome beta browser I was using was not compatitible with the program, but once I changed it back to the more stable browser, everything works fine, all corrected under their guidance.

Hope Trusteer will keep up the powerful good work that we need very much nowadays in the cyberworld. Cheerio :thumb:

Piano, Jan 13, 2014
    1477 likes this.
  4. Grumpy

I have been using Trusteer Rapport a very long time and have been very confident that I am being protected.
    Recently I had a query regarding whether Nationwide Building society was covered
    I contacted Trusteer Rapport and the service was quick helpful and very friendly.
    After a time I was contacted again to ensure all was now well.
    I would suggest any one with a query should make contact with Trustee Rapport, I am certain you will be very well looked after.
    I am not an employee of Rapport

1477, May 4, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question