toshiba laptop no bios ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by brayo1985, Jul 1, 2013.

1. brayo1985

brayo1985

hi all im new here I have a laptop that seems to have no bios?? sound strange but it true its a Toshiba satellite c850d-11f I have never come across something like this anyone have any idea what happened??it don't show no post cant boot in any way also just says checking media files failed?? the hard drive got deleted by someone it was windows 8 installed now it gone I cant get it to do any thing I know all the new model laptop are loaded with Unified Extensible Firmware Interface that has the bios in but I can seem to figure it out. I have put my hard drive in the to the Toshiba and it trys to load my hard drive im trying is windows 8!! seems the deleted hard drive had some sort of boot loader on can anyone shed some light on this please im going nuts :smash:

thanks

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    brayo1985, Jul 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. brayo1985

brayo1985

can any admin help me here

brayo1985, Jul 1, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. brayo1985

ComputerTech

Hi Welcome to this forum.
    you are getting pass post stage if you are getting error messages which is better news for you if the user deleted the files from C:\ then it will not load properly was it is missing vital files you need to reinstall the windows 8 software why did they decide to delete the hard disk data anyhow?

that is assuming you have the recovery disks?

Kind Regards

ComputerTech, Sep 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question