The Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'Books, Movies, TV and music' started by James, Jul 30, 2012.

1. James

James Photojournalist VIP Member

It looks like this section hasn't been posted in for awhile so I thought that I'd post this.

Has anyone saw this movie yet? We went to see it opening weekend at an Imax and it was EXCELLENT. I called a couple of things but was surprises by several revelations throughout the movie.

I knew that the character that played the detective was going to be Robin and that most likely they'd create a new trilogy. I also knew they'd end the movie the way they did when Alfred was talking to Bruce about his annual vacation to Europe.

The trailers did not do this movie any justice, I was very skeptical of Bane, however Nolan did a great job with him.

James, Jul 30, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. James

snorkel

it.was.AWESOME

snorkel, Jan 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. James

d_ultimatum

this was one of the best movies i have ever seen, BUT watching it in 5.1 is a must, really, it's a great movie but when you watch it in 5.1 it's a whooooooole different storry

d_ultimatum, Dec 3, 2013
  4. James

cobaltsean99

I watched this movie not too long ago, and actually liked it! Would like for more movies like this to come out!

cobaltsean99, Jan 20, 2014
  5. James

GainT

The trilogy in itself is now heralded by me as one of the greatest in cinema. it ended on the best note possible, the last villain was unexpected and the gravitas of the entire film was completely engaging. Not enough catwoman, though.

GainT, May 30, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question