Subwoofer/Bass does not work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Menthax, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Menthax

Menthax

Hi, i am new to the forum and i have been looking for answers about bass not workingfor 2 hours straight now. My Razer Tiamat 7.1's subwoofer does not work and i know it is not my headset since my friends subwoofer is working great (also razer). I would think it is my sound causing the problems.HOWEVER, It seems to work when i test it in the configure option OR use Realtek Anyways, i found some answers on this problem and it seems that these are the things occuring many times:
    1. Enable bass boost in "Enhancement tab:
    2. Use the software that followed and enable some bass checkbox.
    3. Look harder at jacks incase they are miss placed
    4. Check your drivers.

Okay, with that out of my way im going to say that i am using the sound from my motherboard: "Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3, Socket-AM3+" and i have checked it's site and it has 2.1/4.0/5.1/7.1 sound so it should all work great. I have no bass boost in my enchancement tab( in fact its empty) and my software is Realtek and Dolby (they seem useless though). Jacks are not miss placed either and my drivers are good.

Also i searched around for a Dolby or Realtek "bass boost" function, but nothing came up on the subject.
    (If i am on the wrong forum it would be nice with a redirect, as i really want this to work!)

Thanks already, Menthax

Menthax, Aug 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question