SP3 update

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by daisystar, Aug 3, 2013.

1. daisystar

daisystar

I have a HP Pavilion a1243w Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition with SP2. It's an AMD Athlon, 64 Processor 3200 + 1.99 GHz and 3.31 GB of RAM.

Question? How can I update my GHz, so I can update my OS to SP3? I need this so I can download the Blackberry software for my phone. I have tried several times to update my computer to SP3, but the required computer specs to do this is 233 GHZ, but mine is 1.99 GHz. I can't afford to by a new computer at this time. There is nothing wrong with the one I have it works fine with NO problems except this one! Please help me.

Thanks in advance!

~ Daisystar

daisystar, Aug 3, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. daisystar

ComputerTech

can you provide a screen shot of the error message you are receiving so we can help you further I am not sure from your post of seeing It was is requesting you to have 2.33GHZ but this is software related anyhow.

you should already has SP3 installed check your service pack version first and make sure you have all your windows updates installed once we know what we can then help you install the software but without the error messages or seeing them I can not help you as much as I could as if I saw the error messages.

Kind Regards

ComputerTech, Sep 19, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question