Need Suggestions for FM tuner for Ipod video

Discussion in 'Gadgets and Technology' started by Feartheterp, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Feartheterp

Feartheterp noob! VIP Member

Can anyone recommend a good FM tuner for an Ipod Video? I use the cassette tape player but my cars cassette tape player messed up and it messed up my cd player as well.

The only thing I need with the FM tuner is that it doesn't require a require the use of the cigarette lighter. I use that already. I just need it to plug into my Ipod and then it can feed off of my Ipod battery. I came here to ask because I already bought an $80 FM tuner that went into the cigarette lighter and it blew nuts and it was supposed to be top of the line. If anyone has a good one then please recommend it to me :). Thanks

Feartheterp, Mar 8, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Feartheterp

Ian Administrator

Sorry, only just seen this post now :)

I've tried a couple of FM tuner adapters, and the quality has never been too good. Does your radio/car have a 3.5mm jack so that you can connect the iPod directly?

Ian, Mar 24, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Feartheterp

Codex85 Mouse Potato VIP Member

Another, lower-tech alternative is a cassette tape adapter. I use one with my Samsung P2, and the quality is very good. Having to plug it in is a minor inconvenience.

Codex85, Mar 24, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question