Monitoring Internet Use

Discussion in 'Software' started by CTech80, Feb 14, 2013.

1. CTech80

CTech80

I've tried to find a recent thread on this but can't and the software for this kind of thing changes all the time. I'm looking for something that will record websites etc that my son visits. I'm not even sure I'd look at it, I just want him to know that I can. I've had a look around and found this kind of thing http://www.refog.com/keylogger.html which looks pretty straightforward, but I want to know how easy it is to install/uninstall. Any thoughts?

CTech80, Feb 14, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. CTech80

maria_frenki

I haven't used software that you have given, but have used another one and found it as very convenient. I think it may help you in the process of solving your problem. You can find it on this website softactivity dot com and try a free trial version.

maria_frenki, Feb 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. CTech80

CTech80

Thank you.

CTech80, Feb 19, 2013
  4. CTech80

Didell2013

If you want to check the internet sites that your son visits using his mobile internet, you may want to check the site netspysoftware dot com. I actually have similar worries with my teenage son. For our desktop pc, I don't have anything installed yet but I make sure that when he uses the internet, I'm just a stone throw away from him.

Didell2013, Mar 23, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question