L4D2 Demo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Ian, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

The Left for Dead 2 demo came out yesterday to the general public, and it lets you play a couple of levels in single player and online mode. You can get it via Steam if you're interested in it :)

It seems very similar to the original, but fun nonetheless! Has anyone else here tried it?

Ian, Nov 5, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

Codex85 Mouse Potato VIP Member

The weapons actually feel a lot less punchy than in the original game, and less satisfying. The characters, too, just don't stack up.

However, I must admit that there's nothing quite like taking a zombie's head off with a guitar or bashing it in with a frying pan.

Codex85, Nov 5, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

Goober THQ's Jester Moderator

I'm going to get the demo to try it out but I think they need to fix up their first game before they release a second.

Goober, Nov 5, 2009
  4. Ian

S Walch MAME 0.64 :) VIP Member

I think the L4D2 Demo is great. Best to play it on Expert level mind - get to fight that awesome tank!

I don't know what problems people seem to have with the new Characters, I find them just as engaging as the characters in L4D1. Although I'll agree that someone doesn't feel quite as right with the weapons compared to L4D1.

I also believe there should be a few L4D1 patches coming out in the near future :D

S Walch, Nov 5, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question