How do I get rid of the ad.yieldmanager?!?!?

Discussion in 'System Security & Infection Support' started by snorkel, Jan 16, 2013.

1. snorkel

snorkel

:wall: I want this thing off my computer. I've tried erasing my cookies but its still there.
    I'm using Firefox and I have Win 7. How do i get rid of it??? Help pleaasee.

snorkel, Jan 16, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. snorkel

snorkel

Does anyone have answers?

snorkel, Jan 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. snorkel

snorkel

:happy:Hello,

Since there was no replies here i had to ask in another forum, and fortunately got the right answers and got rid of my problem.
    First i had to know what i was dealing with so when i googled ad.yieldmanager this is what came up first http://www.americanpendulum.com/2012/03/13/remove-ad-yieldmanager-com/
    I read a little and realized those were the so called tracking cookies and that if my personal data fell into the wrong hands i could have some serious problems.
    So i searched for a removal guide and this is what i found support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/en-us
    After following every step I downloaded an antivirus program and now everything is fine.
    Lets hope this helped someone with the same issues that i had :bouncy

snorkel, Jan 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question