help, virus in connection

Discussion in 'System Security & Infection Support' started by ibot, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibot

ibot

hi.
    im only 15, my mum decides im not great at computers. but i am.
    she just doesnt know my awsome talent, lol which does include collecting and killing computer.
    lol im only joking.
    but to the serious matter. i have some how gain a major virus. i found two hidden in my regerstry (soz bout spelling) i killed my last OP cause i deleted the regerstry keys. i did ask my mum on it and she said just do it we can fix it later. so i did. now i cant even get onto it. i get a blue screen before i can even get into windows or safe mode. so what i did was we installed a new OP on this computer, so i could recover my files. the think is i also have a laptop, that was given to me by the school. it too is infected. i have asked to get it reformated but after two weeks the guys in sydney could only just lazily reset my account. so it keep re infecting my other computer (this one) which leads me here. so i got rid of the viruses in the regerstry this time with Malewarebytes, but i have another one that makes my internet shut off, computer goes slow and it sends packets out in millions a second.
    i have suspicions its in the files but i cant find it. it sometime attacks my CPU fan and NIC card, i know this cause my computer for one on start-up complains about it, and for two the NIC card has zapped me when i have touched the back (theres a piece of mettal conected to it that sticks out. dont ask me its dell).
    so if anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of it
    it would be much appreciated.
    Ibot

ibot, Mar 9, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. ibot

Zeus Moderator

1)What operating system are you running?

2)What anti-virus are you using?

3)Can you boot into safe mode?

4) The zap from the NIC is from it being seated improperly. No virus can do this. I think you may have seen one too many Sci-fi movies ;)

5) I am moving this to the correct forum.

Zeus, Mar 9, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. ibot

ibot

1) sorry lol, im runny Xp but it is a cracked version of it.
    2) AVG free and Avast
    3) yes
    4) lol i dont watch Sci-fi lol but it did come from there, i think there was something else with that, but i know for sure that i dont get complaints from either the NIC or the fan when the virus wasnt on here (cause it was gone for a while)
    5) lol soz bout putting this into the wrong forum, im new and a little bit of a noob as per explained.

ibot, Mar 10, 2010
  4. ibot

S Walch MAME 0.64 :) VIP Member

As far as I know, it's forum policy not to aid those with cracked Windows Operating Systems.

What OS was the PC running originally?

S Walch, Mar 10, 2010
  5. ibot

Nickweb Resident Filmaker Moderator

And therein lies the major part of the issue, odds are youre not able to get the Automatic Updates either.
    Also just because you have AVG free and Avast doesnt mean you are immune. Have you been downloading files or torrents?

Seeing as the heatsync and NIC are 'complaining' it could be a hardware error that means your not starting up properly, I had a GPU that came loose and messed with my system.

Make sure all hardware is properly seated and go from there.

As mentioned above, support for cracked and/or illegal copies of Windows is NOT supported on this forum, and as such we are not able to help resolve the issue.

Topic Locked

Nickweb, Mar 10, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question