HACKED!!! or SPIED !!!

Discussion in 'System Security & Infection Support' started by inazuma, Jan 13, 2011.

1. inazuma

inazuma

Hello Guys. I Am sure my computer is Being Hacked and Spied because My Steam Account has already been hacked. And now I have a Local Disk Y: which i cant open. What Can i do At the moment I am scanning my whole computer with AVG Anti Virus. Is that enough or should i contact Cyber Police?

inazuma, Jan 13, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. inazuma

maximus

maximus, Jan 15, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. inazuma

inazuma

thanks i fixed it. i just called cyber police. they snatched him and removed the spyware off my unit

inazuma, Jan 15, 2011
  4. inazuma

DaveSmolens

How Good is AVG?

checked about AVG and it seems to be alright. At home, avg often tells me that there is a virus that it can't take care of. I hope that this is just because they want me to buy the paid version. My computer has been ok with AVG during the last 12 months.

DaveSmolens, Mar 31, 2011
  5. inazuma

iGennie

i Think you should disable Internet...in case you think it is being hacked..

then try and attempt to repair the faults you are facing...like the disk issue.

iGennie, Apr 14, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question