Frontlines: Fuel of War

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LiberMan, Feb 1, 2008.

1. LiberMan

LiberMan

What are your thoughts on this game? I usually tend to stay away from games that don't allow private lobbies (I haven't found anything about FFoW having a private lobby yet), but this game is looking too ****** awesome to keep that personal preference.
    If you don't know anything about the game, check HERE.
    There's gonna be a lot of different classes and vehicles, drones, etc. It's supposed to be a bit like BFMC...

LiberMan, Feb 1, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. LiberMan

Mirey86

For those that don't know, this game is being developed by the team that made the Desert Conflict mod for BF1942 (the real team, not the guys that went on to make the Desert Conflict mod for BF2, which were just "beta testers and supporters" of the original Desert Conflict mod). It's a "near future" team-based combat game along the Battlefield/ET:QW lines.

Mirey86, May 30, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. LiberMan

binarysoul InnocentBystander VIP Member

The game looked really cool and I WANTED to try it ... battlefield without bugs, yes please ... but I've not been able to yet

binarysoul, Jun 2, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question