Forum for Backup questions.

Discussion in 'Backup Software' started by support, Feb 4, 2013.

1. support

support Guest

Hi,
    I was a user of this group and the quality has seriously dropped. As a solution I talked to a couple of friends in backup industry and ceated a forum rsync.saveitforget.it
    Try out this forum with all your backup related questions and we'll answer them if we can. Let me knwo if you have any more feedback. Thanx a lot.
    Regards
    Mayur

support, Feb 4, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. support

charliec Guest

You don't mention where this is located and how to access it??

charliec, Feb 5, 2013
    1. Advertisements

3. support

alo Guest

Hello...

I think you will find it at:

http://rsync.saveitforget.it/

alo, Feb 10, 2013
  4. The website that you are trying to access is in Offline Mode, which means
    the server is not currently responding.
    To browse the site from cache, click the button below. (Cookies and
    Javascript must be enabled.)

Don't trust it...

[email protected], Mar 11, 2013
  5. support

dellhard Guest

If you just want to run a quick and simple backup then you'll appreciate the program's list of common "Backup Items". These include your Outlook emails, desktop, Registry, Windows settings and more, and including these in your backup can be as simple as checking a box. visit site www.backupmanager.webs.com

Most of the time you'll have your own ideas, of course, but it's almost as easy to choose your own files and folders. Just check the My Folders box, browse the Explorer-type window and check the box next to whatever files or folders you'd like to protect.

The program supports multiple backup types (Full, Incremental, Mirror); your archive can be compressed, or encrypted, then saved to local, removable or LAN folders, FTP servers, or burned to CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs.

And you can then restore individual files or an entire backup later, from within the program. Or, if your system won't start at all, a bootable Disaster Recovery disc can help you restore normal working order.

dellhard, Apr 12, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question