Donald Trump Running For President

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Zeus, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

Well it looks like he will be running in 2012. I for one will be voting for Trump, I agree with his stance on pretty much everything I have read.

Lower gas prices? Pull support from Saudi Arabia until they lower prices again and then take oil field in Iraq to reimburse the US for the $1.5 trillion spent so far on rebuilding the nation.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/george/201...rabia-seize-oil-fields-in-libya-and-iraq.html

Bring jobs back? Put a 25% tariff on Chinese imports
    http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/17/news/economy/trump_china_trade_war/?section=money_latest

Sounds like my kind of no BS guy.

Zeus, Apr 19, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Zeus

Goober THQ's Jester Moderator

Goober, Apr 25, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Zeus

Maurice Bloody good bloke VIP Member

He's running as an Independent. When was the last time an Independent was POTUS?

Without the backing of wither Reps or Dems I don't see him having a serious chance despite the amount of greenbacks he has for the campaign.

Then agan, as for Obama's chances of a 2nd term......................

Maurice, Apr 26, 2011
  4. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

I agree about independants, but usually the independants can't even get their names out enough b/c of the lack of funding. He already has a name and has the funding to support a campaign, so I think he may still have a chance.

and @ Goober - that was too much reading, so I will just continue to blame Libya ;)

Actually despite how long the article was, it gives a lot of good info on how the stock market works. I still say that if the US woere to "control" the oil wells in Iraq, we could lower our gas prices significantly.

Zeus, Apr 26, 2011
  5. Zeus

Goober THQ's Jester Moderator

I still love you Zeus, but we could never have kids.

Goober, Apr 27, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question