Do you know how to remove Live Security Platinum

Discussion in 'System Security & Infection Support' started by tantalio, Jul 25, 2012.

1. tantalio

tantalio

Hi guys! I need some information about Live Security Platinum and I`ll really appreciate it if you can help me. This tool looks like a security program, but it acts strangely. I have no idea how it has been installed on my PC, but now it displays many pop-up messages and warnings. I want to stop the tool, but it keeps asking me to pay for its registration in order to clean my computer.

If you know how this program can be removed, please, tell me!

tantalio, Jul 25, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. tantalio

Maurice Bloody good bloke VIP Member

Maurice, Jul 26, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. tantalio

tantalio

Thank you for your help! Finally I managed to cure my PC I think!
    This is what happened. First, I saw this http://www.americanpendulum.com/2012/07/11/live-security-platinum-virus-how-to-remove/, there were some removal instructions, I read them carefully, but then I decided to read some more, because I decided that it is not easy to fix my machine manually. Then, I read what you have posted. Finally, I decided to use Malwarebytes, I downloaded it and scanned my PC, then I removed the intruder and now I think I`ll not have more problems with it.

Thanks to u!!!

tantalio, Jul 26, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question