Diverse problems with my iphone 5 in terms of importing contacts

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ulrichsperbermunich, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Hi all,

I have a lot of Problems with importing contacts from my PC (Windows 8) to my iphone (5). Here they are:

1) My iTunes does not find my iPhone every time. Why can this be the case. Bluetooth is always activated on my PC and on my iPhone, however just every10th time iTunes "finds" my iPhone.

2) How can I Import vcard-contacts? I don't want to use Outlook as in my Outlook there are a lot of old and crappy contacts. Which way can I go?

3) And what can I do when i want to update those contacts? I have a new vcard-file. But does this one overwrite old Information? Don't think so. I think it just adds Information.

4) Just for at about 5 % of my Facebook contacts, the Information is synchronized with my iphone contact. This is the case for 2-3 months. Before, allthe Information was exported. What has happened? When I go to contacts/Facebook contacts, I just see ~ 50, before there were ~ 350. Strange.

5) I just noticed that old calendar entries are deleted in my iphone. How can I get them back in my calendar? How can I Change this deleting behaviour?

Thanks a lot guys for your help. These Problems are driving me to dispair!

Ulrich

ulrichsperbermunich, Jul 29, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question