Disable/remove 22find.com

SOLVED Discussion in 'System Security & Infection Support' started by Zen, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Zen

Zen

Hello, I need help with removing 22find.com from my browser. Everytime I open Chrome 22find.com opens in a new tab. There were some removal instructions at the bottom of the page, which i followed but it still showing up. I have no idea how it got there, nor how to remove it. So, help, please.

Zen, Feb 22, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Zen

snorkel

Hey there!
    I recently had a problem similar to yours. I even posted a topic here. Luckily, i was able to remove the annoying thing yieldmanager or something.
    Here is what i did, i hope it gives results in your case also.
    To know what you are dealing with search for reliable info and maybe removal guides. I searched for 22find.com in google and this is what i think is most helpful:
    http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/935309
    http://www.americanpendulum.com/en/2013/02/13/22find-com/
    Just follow the advices given there.
    The main reason you should remove it is that its redirecting you to unknown and probably suspicious pages.
    Many people will tell you to delete some files from the registry, but i personolly would stay away from it(well, that is unless you know what you are doing there.)
    After following every step you must download an antivirus program and scan your computer.
    I really hope this helps you. :)

snorkel, Feb 25, 2013
    currios likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Zen

Zen

Thank you, so much for the help, snorkel! :thq_person:

Zen, Feb 26, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question