Deus Ex: Invisible War...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by James, Feb 19, 2004.

1. James

James Photojournalist

A friend is letting me borrow this game (Xbox). I am just starting out. I kinda like the idea of a FPS / RPG genre.

So far, I'm trying to decide if I should go with the Order or the scientists...

Has anyone else played this game? I'm trying to decide between this game and Morrowind Game of the year edition (has tribunal and blood moon, I have finished the main quest for Morrowind already).

James, Feb 19, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. James

TacoX DomineNonEsDignus VIP Member

I have this game for the PC, but due to the very high system requirments my computer doesn't exactly run it that smoothly so i haven't really played it that much...i think the last time i played it was late december. Personally i really think they screwed up the game with the unified ammo system, the disappointing HUD, and the really bad AI. Then again I haven't really got into the meat of the game, so i haven't got a great feel for it yet. If you want to play a true master piece play the first Deus Ex, a FPS/RPG perfectly executed game in almost every sense.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2004
    TacoX, Feb 19, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question