Computer Crashes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jerry99666, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Jerry99666

Jerry99666

Hello there, I'm new to the forums and I am looking for some help with a problem I can't solve. I have hp 2000-365dx notebook pc and everytime I start it up it would just give me a BSOD. So I tried to boot into safe mode and that worked. I tried to fix it by removing anything but the core drivers and i was able to boot it up. Then I had tried to reinstall windows 7 because it was a 64 bit version and I use the 32 bit one. It was install fine until in the middle of the install it gave me a BSOD. Now it won't run the install at all. It keeps giving me an error, this one:
    File: ntkrnlpa.exe
    Windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt.

I need this computer for college and I don't have the money for a new one, so any help would be greatly needed.

Jerry99666, Feb 16, 2013
    iphoneunlock likes this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Jerry99666

Jerry99666

I have tried to reinstall the os with the computer and it installed fine and worked but when it was put in the laptop again it started to say "The file is possibly corrupt. The file header checksum does not match the computed checksum."

Jerry99666, Feb 17, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question