Buying the Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Zeeg, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Zeeg

Zeeg Noob

I have been searching and searching for the cheapest Nintedo Wii. I cannot find the 250 dollar version of it. Money is a big problem for me so, I have decided to either put my old Xbox up on Ebay or sell it at gamestop for in-store credit.

I want your opinion on what I should do? I have enough money only to get the 250 dollar Wii but, I honestly don't have enough money to get the 500-600 deals that they have offered currently.

Also, should I sell my xbox on Ebay? or should I turn it in to Gamestop for in-store credits?

Regards

Zeeg

Zeeg, Apr 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Zeeg

Zeus Moderator

I would ebay the xbox. They won't give you but $20 - $30 in store credit for it.

Zeus, Apr 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. Zeeg

spike228 ST 38 VIP Member

i am just going to wait out the wii rush.

spike228, Apr 19, 2007
  4. Zeeg

Fenis-Wolf VIP Member

I have the Wii...and IT IS THE GREATEST THING EVER. Bar none. Its a blast to play-the little lady and I break out the classic controllers ang get some Mario Kart going, or some Wii tennis.
    I'm surprised you can't get the $250 version-thats the non-bundle. Walmart and Target get big shipments of the non-bundled Wii's might want to check it tou.

Fenis-Wolf, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Zeeg

if by "big shipments" you mean 7 of them, then yeah, they have them occasionally and they're gone in 5 minutes, which happens to be the time it takes for you to run inside walmart and then get to the register without getting clothslined for it :p

i think the walmart employees are buying it themselves and then selling it on ebay for inflated prices. i'd imagine this would be happening for a while since the shipments always come in quantities of 10 or less.

spike228, Apr 19, 2007
  6. Zeeg

Crimson Devil's Advocate VIP Member

A buddy of mine has the Wii. I like it. Unfortunately the games aren't quite what I want in a system. Wii sports is fun, and Zelda is... Zelda is always fun (except sailing for hours on end ala Wind Waker). Too bad thsoe are the only two, I find interesting. Oh well... back to my computer games.

Crimson, Apr 20, 2007
  7. Zeeg

Dave601 Web Guru VIP Member

My suitemate has a Wii and it is pretty awesome. As some of you know, I am a pretty hardcore golfer, and though the Wii Sports golf is not totally accurate, it still provides for some pretty good fun.

Nintendo has something that is really good in the Wii. The group activity that can be achieved with the it is pretty awesome. Plus it allows people who are not hardcore gamers to play video games. I know so many girls at college who like playing Wii games, that don't enjoy playing normal video games.

Dave601, Apr 20, 2007
  8. Zeeg

James Photojournalist VIP Member

Maybe I should get one then.... ;)

James, Apr 20, 2007
  9. Zeeg

^^if you can find one :D

spike228, Apr 21, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question