Advertisemnets.....

Discussion in 'Web Design & Coding' started by RD2DG, Dec 11, 2003.

1. RD2DG

RD2DG I smell a bump! VIP Member

okay im sick of this....I have a site on a "free" server....But there are some many advertisments it isnt worth my time....Is there a little sinpit of code i can add that might take away a few of them? I dont care iff my site is banned becasue ill just move onto another server anyways....

RD2DG, Dec 11, 2003
    1. Advertisements

2. RD2DG

haileris23

Where's it at? what kind of ads are they?

haileris23, Dec 11, 2003
    1. Advertisements

3. RD2DG

Well to start off theres adds at the top of the page and one says "jyade search"(it looks like a search box) and people think that it it the part of the site and the adds at the top dont work very well with frames....They change the size of the ads ever time so my page appears to be bigger than it acctuall is and when i fix it they change the ads back to another one.......Also there are a least three popups that come up....I would really like to switch to a differnt server but i would like to play around with them b4 i switch to a dffernt sever for hosting....

RD2DG, Dec 11, 2003
  4. RD2DG

James Photojournalist

That is controlled by the Server/host. If you can find the code then you could remove it, but you most likley will not be able to remove it.

James, Dec 22, 2003
  5. RD2DG

I already Put it on a differnt server...I finaly got some funding from the peopel who whanted me to do it... So all is well Thanks anyway:thumbs

RD2DG, Dec 22, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question