A bit of help please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elswaino, Feb 21, 2011.

1. elswaino

elswaino

Hi.*
    I'm doing a research project as part of my first year Product Design degree.*
    I am looking for tablet users to help identify key problems in various operating systems available for tablets, i.e. android, windows 7 and the apple OS, and the key features that would be most desirable for the optimum OS. I am primarily looking at the possibility of how Microsoft could improve their OS and offer the possibilty of a tablet only version of windows, similar to the one recently made available for Windows based smartphones, I am not really interested in hardware etc. but more how the user interacts with the software. This would be extremely helpful as I need to gather some primary research information as part of this project and I am posing this question on a few forums in the hope that I can gain some more knowledge on the subject and help define what I want to do with this project.
    Thanks,
    Tom

elswaino, Feb 21, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question