Outlook Express Update

Discussion in 'Computing' started by Gaz, Oct 16, 2011.

  1. Gaz

    Gaz Guest

    Hi All
    As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to Wnidows
    7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully
    migrate my existing emails and email accounts.
    Thanks BB
     
    Gaz, Oct 16, 2011
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. Gaz

    Petzl Guest

    On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:19:16 +1100, "Gaz" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi All
    > As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to Wnidows
    >7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully
    >migrate my existing emails and email accounts.
    >Thanks BB


    I've tried many none as good as OE
    Using Thunderbird portable edition on a USB drive
    < http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable >
    Easy to take with you USB drives are even available waterproof
    <
    http://aldi.com.au/au/html/offers/2827_19009.htm?WT.mc_id=2011-09-08-05-38
    >
    >
    >

    --
    Petzl
    Australian operatives acting for the Howard government of the time were complicit in this paying funds to the Indonesians, knowing about but deliberately failing to rescue the desperate people in the water then we stand condemned for a crime against humanity.
     
    Petzl, Oct 16, 2011
    #2
    1. Advertisements

  3. Gaz

    Frenton Guest

    "Gaz" <> wrote in message
    news:4e9aa18f$...
    > Hi All
    > As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    > Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    > hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.
    > Thanks BB
    >


    Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP or you get a
    new computer with Win 7 preloaded. That's always the best way. XP is at
    the moment a more stable system.
     
    Frenton, Oct 16, 2011
    #3
  4. Gaz

    Petzl Guest

    On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 19:24:56 +0800, "Frenton"
    <> wrote:

    >
    >"Gaz" <> wrote in message
    >news:4e9aa18f$...
    >> Hi All
    >> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    >> hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.
    >> Thanks BB
    >>

    >
    >Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP or you get a
    >new computer with Win 7 preloaded. That's always the best way. XP is at
    >the moment a more stable system.


    Yes you need a new computer to run WIN7. XP is a bit dated and suggest
    your computer is to
    petzl
    --
    National Aircraft Noise Enquiry Line:
    Phone 1800 802 584 or go online at
    http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/ncm/Default.asp
     
    Petzl, Oct 16, 2011
    #4
  5. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Gaz wrote

    > Hi All


    All hanged himself, got too many posts addressed to him.

    > As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    > Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email
    > accounts.


    The official approach is to use Windows Live Mail.

    Main problem with it is that it wont quote usenet posts like this one.

    The earlier version which is still downloadable will quote usenet posts tho.

    The other real downside is that it has a separate inbox for each POP3 email account.

    And it now keeps each email in a separate file.


    You can continue to run OE if you install the free virtual XP that runs inside Win7 transparently.

    This isnt available on the most primitive versions of Win 7 like Home tho.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 16, 2011
    #5
  6. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Frenton wrote
    > Gaz <> wrote


    >> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email
    >> accounts.


    > Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP


    Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.

    > or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.


    Its completely trivial to install yourself.

    > That's always the best way.


    Nope.

    > XP is at the moment a more stable system.


    Wrong.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 16, 2011
    #6
  7. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Pretzl wrote
    > Frenton <> wrote
    >> Gaz <> wrote


    >>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace
    >>> OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.


    >> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP or you
    >> get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded. That's always the best
    >> way. XP is at the moment a more stable system.


    > Yes you need a new computer to run WIN7.


    No your dont. That depends entirely on what he is currently running XP on.

    > XP is a bit dated and suggest your computer is to


    You have absolutely no idea what he is running XP on.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 16, 2011
    #7
  8. Gaz

    Gaz Guest

    Hi
    I'm running XP on a desktop and an old laptop, I'm replacing the laptop
    so the new one will have W7
    BB



    "Gaz" <> wrote in message
    news:4e9aa18f$...
    > Hi All
    > As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    > Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    > hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.
    > Thanks BB
    >
    >
    >
     
    Gaz, Oct 16, 2011
    #8
  9. Gaz

    Frenton Guest

    "Rod Speed" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Frenton wrote
    >> Gaz <> wrote

    >
    >>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    >>> hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.

    >
    >> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP

    >
    > Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.
    >


    What is crippling about it? I use both and there is nothing I can do in Win
    7 that I can't do in XP.


    >> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.

    >
    > Its completely trivial to install yourself.
    >


    What a waste of money and time. Name one good reason why people should
    upgrade to Win 7.


    >> That's always the best way.

    >
    > Nope.
    >
    >> XP is at the moment a more stable system.

    >
    > Wrong.


    XP is more stable because it's been around for longer and a lot of its loose
    ends have been sorted out. There is no rationale for upgrading to Win 7.
    People should wait until they get a new machine.
     
    Frenton, Oct 17, 2011
    #9
  10. Gaz

    Frenton Guest

    "Rod Speed" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Gaz wrote
    >
    >> Hi All

    >
    > All hanged himself, got too many posts addressed to him.
    >
    >> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    >> hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.

    >
    > The official approach is to use Windows Live Mail.
    >
    > Main problem with it is that it wont quote usenet posts like this one.
    >
    > The earlier version which is still downloadable will quote usenet posts
    > tho.
    >
    > The other real downside is that it has a separate inbox for each POP3
    > email account.
    >


    Using QuickViews you have have all Inboxes in the one view.

    > And it now keeps each email in a separate file.
    >


    Who cares? This prevents corruption. They wouldn't have got rid of DBXs
    for no good reason.

    >
    > You can continue to run OE if you install the free virtual XP that runs
    > inside Win7 transparently.
    >
    > This isnt available on the most primitive versions of Win 7 like Home tho.
    >
    >
     
    Frenton, Oct 17, 2011
    #10
  11. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Frenton wrote
    > Rod Speed <> wrote
    >> Frenton wrote
    >>> Gaz <> wrote


    >>>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email
    >>>> accounts.


    >>> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP


    >> Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.


    > What is crippling about it?


    Doesnt support multiple cpus properly for starters.

    > I use both and there is nothing I can do in Win 7 that I can't do in XP.


    Thats a pig ignorant lie, most obviously with support for more than 3.xGB of memory.

    >>> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.


    >> Its completely trivial to install yourself.


    > What a waste of money


    Costs even less than having it preloaded, fool.

    > and time.


    Takes no time at all, fool.

    > Name one good reason why people should upgrade to Win 7.


    Support for more than 3.xGB of memory.

    >>> That's always the best way.


    >> Nope.


    >>> XP is at the moment a more stable system.


    >> Wrong.


    > XP is more stable because it's been around for longer


    Wrong, as always.

    > and a lot of its loose ends have been sorted out.


    Wrong, as always.

    > There is no rationale for upgrading to Win 7.


    Wrong, as always.

    > People should wait until they get a new machine.


    Wrong, as always.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 17, 2011
    #11
  12. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Frenton wrote
    > Rod Speed <> wrote
    >> Gaz wrote


    >>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email
    >>> accounts.


    >> The official approach is to use Windows Live Mail.


    >> Main problem with it is that it wont quote usenet posts like this one.


    >> The earlier version which is still downloadable will quote usenet posts tho.


    >> The other real downside is that it has a separate inbox for each POP3 email account.


    > Using QuickViews you have have all Inboxes in the one view.


    Useless when searching.

    >> And it now keeps each email in a separate file.


    > Who cares?


    Anyone with even half a clue.

    > This prevents corruption.


    Wrong, as always.

    > They wouldn't have got rid of DBXs for no good reason.


    Wrong, as always.

    Have fun explaining why it no longer even fucking quotes at all.

    The real reason is because some terminal fuckwit is driving that particular bus.

    >> You can continue to run OE if you install the free virtual XP that runs inside Win7 transparently.


    >> This isnt available on the most primitive versions of Win 7 like Home tho.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 17, 2011
    #12
  13. Gaz

    SG1 Guest

    "Rod Speed" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Frenton wrote
    >> Rod Speed <> wrote
    >>> Frenton wrote
    >>>> Gaz <> wrote

    >
    >>>>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>>>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    >>>>> hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.

    >
    >>>> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP

    >
    >>> Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.

    >
    >> What is crippling about it?

    >
    > Doesnt support multiple cpus properly for starters.


    2 is a multiple

    >
    >> I use both and there is nothing I can do in Win 7 that I can't do in XP.

    >
    > Thats a pig ignorant lie, most obviously with support for more than 3.xGB
    > of memory.
    >
    >>>> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.

    >
    >>> Its completely trivial to install yourself.

    >
    >> What a waste of money

    >
    > Costs even less than having it preloaded, fool.
    >
    >> and time.

    >
    > Takes no time at all, fool.
    >
    >> Name one good reason why people should upgrade to Win 7.

    >
    > Support for more than 3.xGB of memory.
    >
    >>>> That's always the best way.

    >
    >>> Nope.

    >
    >>>> XP is at the moment a more stable system.

    >
    >>> Wrong.

    >
    >> XP is more stable because it's been around for longer

    >
    > Wrong, as always.
    >
    >> and a lot of its loose ends have been sorted out.

    >
    > Wrong, as always.
    >
    >> There is no rationale for upgrading to Win 7.

    >
    > Wrong, as always.
    >
    >> People should wait until they get a new machine.

    >
    > Wrong, as always.
    >
     
    SG1, Oct 17, 2011
    #13
  14. Gaz <> wrote:
    > Hi All
    > As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to Wnidows
    > 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully
    > migrate my existing emails and email accounts.
    > Thanks BB


    *Email* isn't a problem. You can just download and install Windows
    Live Mail and import your existing OE emails and email accounts. Just
    use the WLM Help or/and Windows 7 Help and Support, and you'll be fine.

    But you (now) also use OE for News/Usenet. As mentioned in other
    responses, for News/Usenet, Windows Live Mail is completely unusable.

    So for News/Usenet you will need something else. If you like the user
    interface of OE, they you can use Windows Mail (*not* Windows LIVE Mail)
    on Windows 7. IIRC, there have been recent pointers on how to do this in
    some aus.* group. If you can't find them, then let me/us know, and I/we
    will dig them up.

    Besides Windows Mail, there are many other newsreaders for Windows (7),
    most noteably Thunderbird and Xnews.
     
    Frank Slootweg, Oct 17, 2011
    #14
  15. Frenton <> wrote:
    >
    > "Rod Speed" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Frenton wrote
    > >> Gaz <> wrote

    > >
    > >>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    > >>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and
    > >>> hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.

    > >
    > >> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP

    > >
    > > Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.

    >
    > What is crippling about it? I use both and there is nothing I can do in Win
    > 7 that I can't do in XP.


    Exactly. Only if you need new hardware or/and software for which there
    is no XP support, you might need to 'upgrade.'

    > >> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.

    > >
    > > Its completely trivial to install yourself.

    >
    > What a waste of money and time. Name one good reason why people should
    > upgrade to Win 7.


    You've mentioned it already: If you have too much money or/and time! :)

    > >> That's always the best way.

    > >
    > > Nope.
    > >
    > >> XP is at the moment a more stable system.

    > >
    > > Wrong.

    >
    > XP is more stable because it's been around for longer and a lot of its loose
    > ends have been sorted out. There is no rationale for upgrading to Win 7.
    > People should wait until they get a new machine.


    Or software support, especially security fixes, for XP ends.

    --
    Frank "Happily running XP and Vista!" Slootweg
     
    Frank Slootweg, Oct 17, 2011
    #15
  16. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    SG1 wrote
    > Rod Speed <> wrote
    >> Frenton wrote
    >>> Rod Speed <> wrote
    >>>> Frenton wrote
    >>>>> Gaz <> wrote


    >>>>>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>>>>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and
    >>>>>> email accounts.


    >>>>> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP


    >>>> Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.


    >>> What is crippling about it?


    >> Doesnt support multiple cpus properly for starters.


    > 2 is a multiple


    Doesnt even support 2 properly.

    >>> I use both and there is nothing I can do in Win 7 that I can't do in XP.


    >> Thats a pig ignorant lie, most obviously with support for more than 3.xGB of memory.


    >>>>> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.


    >>>> Its completely trivial to install yourself.


    >>> What a waste of money


    >> Costs even less than having it preloaded, fool.


    >>> and time.


    >> Takes no time at all, fool.


    >>> Name one good reason why people should upgrade to Win 7.


    >> Support for more than 3.xGB of memory.


    >>>>> That's always the best way.


    >>>> Nope.


    >>>>> XP is at the moment a more stable system.


    >>>> Wrong.


    >>> XP is more stable because it's been around for longer


    >> Wrong, as always.


    >>> and a lot of its loose ends have been sorted out.


    >> Wrong, as always.


    >>> There is no rationale for upgrading to Win 7.


    >> Wrong, as always.


    >>> People should wait until they get a new machine.


    >> Wrong, as always.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 17, 2011
    #16
  17. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Frank Slootweg wrote
    > Frenton <> wrote
    >> Rod Speed <> wrote
    >>> Frenton wrote
    >>>> Gaz <> wrote


    >>>>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>>>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace
    >>>>> OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.


    >>>> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP


    >>> Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.


    >> What is crippling about it? I use both and there is nothing I can
    >> do in Win 7 that I can't do in XP.


    > Exactly.


    Nope. Thats a lie.

    > Only if you need new hardware or/and software for which
    > there is no XP support, you might need to 'upgrade.'


    >>>> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.


    >>> Its completely trivial to install yourself.


    >> What a waste of money and time. Name one good reason why people
    >> should upgrade to Win 7.


    > You've mentioned it already: If you have too much money or/and time! :)


    Since the OP is getting a new laptop anyway, it doesnt cost any more time or money to go with Win7

    >>>> That's always the best way.


    >>> Nope.


    >>>> XP is at the moment a more stable system.


    >>> Wrong.


    >> XP is more stable because it's been around for longer and a lot
    >> of its loose ends have been sorted out. There is no rationale for
    >> upgrading to Win 7. People should wait until they get a new machine.


    > Or software support, especially security fixes, for XP ends.


    Or you have enough of a clue to be able to work out the advantages
    that Win7 has with memory and multiiple cpu support alone.

    It would be completely stupid for the OP to put XP on his new laptop.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 17, 2011
    #17
  18. Rod Speed <> wrote:
    > Frank Slootweg wrote
    > > Frenton <> wrote
    > >> Rod Speed <> wrote
    > >>> Frenton wrote
    > >>>> Gaz <> wrote

    >
    > >>>>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    > >>>>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace
    > >>>>> OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.

    >
    > >>>> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP

    >
    > >>> Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.

    >
    > >> What is crippling about it? I use both and there is nothing I can
    > >> do in Win 7 that I can't do in XP.

    >
    > > Exactly.

    >
    > Nope. Thats a lie.


    Ah, Rod's famous stamping-of-tiny-feet non-argument! If you claim it's
    a lie, the burden of proof is on you. But don't waste your time, because
    it's *impossible* to proof that the statement is a lie. But in order to
    realize that, you would need to be able to read and comprehend.

    > > Only if you need new hardware or/and software for which
    > > there is no XP support, you might need to 'upgrade.'

    >
    > >>>> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.

    >
    > >>> Its completely trivial to install yourself.

    >
    > >> What a waste of money and time. Name one good reason why people
    > >> should upgrade to Win 7.

    >
    > > You've mentioned it already: If you have too much money or/and time! :)

    >
    > Since the OP is getting a new laptop anyway, it doesnt cost any more
    > time or money to go with Win7


    1) The OP didn't talk about a new laptop at first. 2) Also *you* took
    the OP's term "upgrade" for what it normally means. 3) Switching to a
    new computer obviously costs more money *and* time.

    > >>>> That's always the best way.

    >
    > >>> Nope.

    >
    > >>>> XP is at the moment a more stable system.

    >
    > >>> Wrong.

    >
    > >> XP is more stable because it's been around for longer and a lot
    > >> of its loose ends have been sorted out. There is no rationale for
    > >> upgrading to Win 7. People should wait until they get a new machine.

    >
    > > Or software support, especially security fixes, for XP ends.

    >
    > Or you have enough of a clue to be able to work out the advantages
    > that Win7 has with memory and multiiple cpu support alone.


    Exactly which part of

    > > Only if you need new hardware or/and software for which
    > > there is no XP support, you might need to 'upgrade.'


    didn't you understand?

    > It would be completely stupid for the OP to put XP on his new laptop.


    That's probably why nobody has suggested that!
     
    Frank Slootweg, Oct 17, 2011
    #18
  19. Gaz

    Rod Speed Guest

    Frank Slootweg wrote
    > Rod Speed <> wrote
    >> Frank Slootweg wrote
    >>> Frenton <> wrote
    >>>> Rod Speed <> wrote
    >>>>> Frenton wrote
    >>>>>> Gaz <> wrote


    >>>>>>> As an XP user with Outlook Express, I'm about to upgrade to
    >>>>>>> Wnidows 7 and I'm wondering what options are best to replace
    >>>>>>> OE and hopefully migrate my existing emails and email accounts.


    >>>>>> Don't upgrade to Windows 7 until the support runs out for XP


    >>>>> Thats mad. No point in crippling along with XP for that long.


    >>>> What is crippling about it? I use both and there is nothing I can
    >>>> do in Win 7 that I can't do in XP.


    >>> Exactly.


    >> Nope. Thats a lie.


    > Ah, Rod's famous stamping-of-tiny-feet non-argument!


    Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, just like you always
    do when you have got done like a fucking dinner, just like you always are.

    > If you claim it's a lie, the burden of proof is on you.


    Try installing IE9 sometime, child.

    > But don't waste your time, because it's *impossible* to proof that the statement is a lie.


    How odd that I just did anyway.

    > But in order to realize that, you would need to be able to read and comprehend.


    Any 2 year old could leave that for dead, child.

    >>> Only if you need new hardware or/and software for which
    >>> there is no XP support, you might need to 'upgrade.'


    >>>>>> or you get a new computer with Win 7 preloaded.


    >>>>> Its completely trivial to install yourself.


    >>>> What a waste of money and time. Name one
    >>>> good reason why people should upgrade to Win 7.


    >>> You've mentioned it already: If you have too much money or/and time! :)


    >> Since the OP is getting a new laptop anyway, it doesnt
    >> cost any more time or money to go with Win7


    > 1) The OP didn't talk about a new laptop at first.


    Irrelevant to what he is actually doing.

    > 2) Also *you* took the OP's term "upgrade" for what it normally means.


    Everyone can see for themselves that you are lying, just like you always
    do when you have got done like a fucking dinner, just like you always are.

    > 3) Switching to a new computer obviously costs more money *and* time.


    But using the Win7 that comes with it clearly doesnt, you pathetic excuse for a bullshit artist.

    >>>>>> That's always the best way.


    >>>>> Nope.


    >>>>>> XP is at the moment a more stable system.


    >>>>> Wrong.


    >>>> XP is more stable because it's been around for longer and a lot
    >>>> of its loose ends have been sorted out. There is no rationale for
    >>>> upgrading to Win 7. People should wait until they get a new machine.


    >>> Or software support, especially security fixes, for XP ends.


    >> Or you have enough of a clue to be able to work out the advantages
    >> that Win7 has with memory and multiiple cpu support alone.


    > Exactly which part of


    >>> Only if you need new hardware or/and software for which
    >>> there is no XP support, you might need to 'upgrade.'


    > didn't you understand?


    Irrelevant to that shit I was commenting on there.

    >> It would be completely stupid for the OP to put XP on his new laptop.


    > That's probably why nobody has suggested that!


    Irrelevant to his stupid claim that XP is more stable.
     
    Rod Speed, Oct 17, 2011
    #19
  20. Gaz

    SG1 Guest

    "Rod Speed" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Snip>
    > Irrelevant to that shit I was commenting on there.


    The SHIT U were sprouting!!!!!!!!
     
    SG1, Oct 18, 2011
    #20
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jaimie Vandenbergh

    Re: PCI-Express x1 and mini PCI Express

    Jaimie Vandenbergh, Nov 24, 2006, in forum: DIY Computers
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    1,168
    Jaimie Vandenbergh
    Nov 30, 2006
  2. Damien McBain

    Outlook / Outlook Express

    Damien McBain, Jan 20, 2004, in forum: Computing
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    377
    Damien McBain
    Jan 21, 2004
  3. dfgr
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    454
    Ken Taylor
    Jun 15, 2004
  4. David Springthorpe
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    411
    David Springthorpe
    Jul 3, 2004
  5. Bob H
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    258
    Mike Tomlinson
    Apr 1, 2013
Loading...

Share This Page